Fashion Week Favourites

So fashion week has been going on now since the second week in September and it's slowly winding down.  I wanted to take some time to make a post about some of my favourite looks from the runway from this season.  I've discovered a few new designers this season and I definitely feel that I will follow their collections in the future.

Each designer brought forth new looks and silhouettes, stuck to their image while experimenting with new and exciting colors/aesthetics.

THE ELDER STATESMAN



ASHISH



DURO OLOWU



GARETH PUGH






VALENTINO








A.F. Vandevorst







ZIMMERMANN



VIONNET








Overall Valentino (as usual) stole my heart and Ashish's models blew me away. There were a lot of other designers who have impressed me this season, but these were the top looks that I bookmarked for myself!

Hope you can find your own inspiration from these looks to give you ideas for your own style. I know that this particular season have made me feel more creative and inspired than ever, can't wait to get my hands on that sketch book!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes