Human Lines

I completely forgot about these edits that I did a couple of years ago! Since switching to a new computer I went through a lot of files and tried to better organize my work. Here are the pieces I uncovered




This was a project that I only started to explore. Going forward I would love to try to something that incorporating screen printing on top of photographs or other digital prints.
I recently started to see others sharing work like this and thought to myself, I do this all the time!

Stay Strong & Style On
-Kristina

Comments

  1. I definitely agree your all points mentioned above. Thanks for sharing such amazing post.

    You can purchase some exclusive range of womens denim shirts for sale at nominal prices

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes