🎃 Fall Festivities 🌽

It's finally to starting to feel like fall here in New Jersey, so my friends and I decided to go out to the corn maze at Stony Hill Farms in Chester, NJ. 🌽



Several of them went the year before and took about 2 hours to escape the maze! I wasn't sure how long it was going to take us, but we definitely had fun along the way!

We first started out taking only right turns thru the maze and it seemed to get us pretty far...pretty far until we ended up at the entrance to the maze again! I wouldn't say we gave up, but we gave in and really used the map to get us out of there!




Our entry price also included a hay ride, so my friend and I took a ride down to the pumpkin patch in search for the perfect pumpkins! 🎃




Flannel: Similar | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Timberland (Similar) | Hat: Similar

We've had quite a warm fall so it's been nice finally getting to do some seasonal activities.  It was even humid while we were out last weekend, but thankfully I enjoy dressing in layers!  I haven't put away my summer wardrobe just yet because those warm days just keep coming.  While it's been nice having some warmer days, I just don't want it to be warm then suddenly SUB-ZERO! October is going by way too fast! I wish it could be October every month of the year!
I also just need more time to figure out what I'm going to be for halloween! Do you know what you're going to be this year?  Let me know your inspo in the comments!

Stay strong and style on~
-Kristina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes