Stillness Sundays: Iceland homes

I took a chance this week and booked my trip to Iceland! I've been wanting to go to this beautiful country since I was about 16 and here I am almost 10 years later making it happen!  I've already started a pinterest board to inspire me where I should go and do.  If I have any readers who are from Iceland or have been before, please feel free to leave some suggestions!






So even though my trip isn't until the beginning of October, I've already been thinking about everything.  I'm thinking about going dog sledding, visiting the Volcano, hot springs and maybe a waterfall or two!  Can't wait for the time to come.  Until then stay strong and style on, friends.

-Kristina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes