What I'm Thankful For

I have a lot to be thankful for this year; From my job to my friends and my family each deserves their own praise.

From November 2014 to November 2015 I went through a lot and came out a stronger and better person for it.  My biggest struggles were finding a job and keeping a roof over my head.  I don't say that in a I was totally broke and couldn't afford a place to live but I was bouncing around from place to place hoping that something better would work out for me. The option of my car almost became reality a few times. Since moving out in May 2014, I've lived in 6 different apartments. 6! For a little over a year that's a lot of moving around for anyone.

While all of this was terrifying and stressful I somehow saw it through and ended up landing my 1st job, finding a place to call home--temporarily and really settling into something for the first time in months. I'm no longer fretting about where I'm going to work or if I'm going to have enough money to pay the bills and also maybe treat myself to a new outfit or not.  I'm confident in where I am going and looking forward to the end of 2015 and the start of 2016.

Here's what I wore Thanksgiving day.  Please excuse me for the delay on this! It's been a very busy and exiting month at my new job!








The top I'm wearing is actually maternity!  While I'm not actually preggers it still serves as a great tunic length flannel! You can find it here. Or if you prefer a non maternity style, Express has a cute version here.

A similar version of the boots can be found here or here

Well this was supposed to be a Thanksgiving post, but really has turned into more of a Christmas one!  Either way, I hope everyone has been enjoying the holiday season and getting ready for the new year!  I plan on making an update post on the goals I had set for myself at the beginning of the year and possibly some other things along the way.

Stay strong and style on~~

-Kristina

Comments

  1. A good experience for the past 2015!

    All the best,
    Mackya/ https://aibiwatch.com/diesel-clothing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping for the best in 2016! Happy New Year to you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Artist Thursdays: Stephanie Pepper

Dark Vibes