Mi Amor


Okay, so I know I'm super late on the whole Valentine's Day post, but things have been pretty hectic at work and at home!  Truth be told, this wasn't actually the outfit that I wore on Valentine's day.  I went with a strict black, white and red theme and wore my Alkaline Trio shirt with my black Rockstar Denim from Old Navy


Complete with red lipstick and scarf!
I spent most of that day treating myself, going the mall, taking a bath, ordering my own personal pizza and just appreciating me.  To be honest, it was probably the best Valentine's day I ever had!

Anyways, back to the outfit at hand.

On my Valentine's day adventure, I stopped over at the Cherry Hill Mall to go to LUSH to pick up a few things and while I was there I stopped at J.Crew.  Usually I never buy anything from J.Crew mostly because it's not anywhere near my normal price point.  Since it was President's day weekend, they were having a special sale on clearance which included an extra 40% off on items already marked down.  So I bought myself a vintage tee and also this adorable "AMOR" shirt.






AMOR shirt- J.Crew // Jeans- OldNavy // Black low tops- Converse

Overall, this is an easy comfortable look for me and can be dressed up or down depending on what your day looks like. I can even get away with this as a nice casual work look.

I also can't believe that February is already over! Time keeps going to quickly.  Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend ~

-Kristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes