Artist Thursdays: Tanya Taylor Resort '15

Since starting my new job, I've had quite of bit of down time during the day to scope out style.com in search of new and exciting collections/designers.  Yesterday I came across this designer for the first time: Tanya Taylor


She is a Canadian designer that it based out of New York and started designing to add more femininity to the sportswear world.  I find that her resort collection for 2015 is fun, different, creative and colourful.  The silhouettes are a bit boxy but still hold that girly element with the prints and the mod 60s look.  In it's own way I find the collection to be minimal but also speaks loudly.  Here are some of my favourite looks:












I also really enjoyed these fun elements of photography being used to show off the collection. It is definitely something I haven't seen before!

Be sure to check out style.com for more of Tanya's work or visit her site to learn more about her and view her other collections.

-Kristina


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes