Easter Sunday Outfit

Since the weather was so great for Easter this year, I had a hard time deciding what I was going to wear when I got up that morning.  This Easter is also special because it's the first time since 2010 that I've been home for the holiday.  The past two years I've gone to NY to spend Greek Easter with my other Greek friend.

I almost wore a dress but felt that I would be more comfortable in a look like this:





My Timberland Danforth cork wedges were absolutely perfect for the day.  Since they have a lower wedge heel height, I found them very comfortable to wear all day. I even went out for a walk with my family in them! No blisters!  Happy to say my feet were comfy all day.

I buy a lot of my jeans from Old Navy because they have a great style that really fits my figure and is very flattering.  The style I have on is the Sweetheart Skinny.  I also find that the jeans at Old Navy are priced much better than the ones from American Eagle.  I have issues with AE jeans so I'm thankful for Old Navy's styles!

The lacey top is thrifted and is a great piece to own because I feel like I can dress it up or down.  Overall I thought this outfit fit the Easter atmosphere and to be comfortable with the Spring weather around the corner.

Expect a full Easter post this weekend and some other great posts on the way

-Kristina

(Photo cred. to my Sister, Alexa)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes