An Introduction

Hi all,

Took me a little while to try and figure out how to put this post together, but here goes...

I'm Kristina and I'm 23,


I graduated last may with my BFA in Fashion Design and have been interning at Timberland HQ for the past 6 months in the women's footwear department. I help complete tasks and sometimes design shoes and prints for the current seasons.

I've spent a lot of time trying to decide what this blog will be mainly about, but honestly I'm not too sure yet! I chose "Chrysanthemum" to be the name of the blog because it directly relates to my Grandmother who is mostly known as "Yiayia Chris" Chris being short for Chrysanthe.


She may look like the typical little Greek Yiayia, but she is much more than that to me. She has always believed in me and pushed me to do well in what I love. We've always been very close and I continue to confide in her throughout my life.

Currently I'm living in New Hampshire with my family while I commute to Timberland HQ everyday but I have plans to get back to the Philly/New York area and really dive into what drives me most; Fashion!


Above is one of the goth bridal designs that I did for my senior collection. I have a deep love for bridal and the dark side but that isn't necessarily what I always create.  I guess in a way this blog is a way for me to help find myself in fashion and share it with you.

From this blog you can expect my personal projects, stories from my experiences in fashion, posts of designers I deeply admire and stories about my crazy family.

Overall I'm not sure where this blog will go, but I hope to attract at least someone!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you stay and look for what's next

-Kristina






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Artist Thursdays: Stephanie Pepper

Dark Vibes