Artist Thursdays: Tanya Taylor Resort '15

8:56 AM Kristina Pervanas 0 Comments

Since starting my new job, I've had quite of bit of down time during the day to scope out style.com in search of new and exciting collections/designers.  Yesterday I came across this designer for the first time: Tanya Taylor


She is a Canadian designer that it based out of New York and started designing to add more femininity to the sportswear world.  I find that her resort collection for 2015 is fun, different, creative and colourful.  The silhouettes are a bit boxy but still hold that girly element with the prints and the mod 60s look.  In it's own way I find the collection to be minimal but also speaks loudly.  Here are some of my favourite looks:












I also really enjoyed these fun elements of photography being used to show off the collection. It is definitely something I haven't seen before!

Be sure to check out style.com for more of Tanya's work or visit her site to learn more about her and view her other collections.

-Kristina


0 notes :