Cherry Bomb

My best friend since pre-school, Cassie won the Karsh Photography Award for her photo series titled "The Abductees." I am very proud of her and I went down to Boston the other night to see her work on display and receive her award.

My friend, the talented photographer she is was gracious enough to snap two photos of my outfit:



The skirt is handmade by me and I am currently in the process of sewing a few more for the upcoming summer.  One will be Marvel themed!

I feel like a movie star when I put this outfit together, that's for sure ;]

Also be sure to check out Cassie's photos here. And here are some other photos from that night!

-Kristina


(Cassie with her family)

(Cassie, her grandmother and mother)

(Boyfriend Tyler and Cassie)

(Cassie accepting her award from Mrs. Karsh herself!)

(Cassie with Cassie)

(Grandmother Vovo, Tyler, Cassie, Me)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes