Favourites from Pre-Fall 2016

While I feel like it's taking an eternity for all of Pre-Fall 2016 to hit the internet, I'm really liking what I've seen so far.  Check these out below and head on over to the new style.com to discover more!






























------------------

In addition: I'm over here dying to see the new Valentino! Why does this torture have to go on! In general I feel like Pre-Fall this year has been coming out very slowly.  First collections came out in the end of November and were already finishing up the first full week of January and still some of the big names in fashion have not revealed their new collections. 

Hope everyone is ready for the weekend! I know that I am.  I plan on sleeping, going on adventures with friends and taking it easy!

Stay Strong and Style On~

-Kristina



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Artist Thursdays: Stephanie Pepper

Dark Vibes