N.O.L.A Princess

Last month I had the pleasure of joining my Mom on her trip to New Orleans!  More about my trip will come later but for now I wanted to share my outfit from a night out on the town!  Sadly I was only in New Orleans (or NOLA) for only a few days and this was what I wore my last night








What I wore:
Flower Dress- Forever21 -- similar
Shoes- Timberland

The dress is very comfortable and best of all, you guessed it...Pockets! Every girl's dream!

I'm working on a special post about the rest of my trip to NOLA and I can't wait to share it with you all. Be on the look out!

In addition, I've created a new Twitter account for the blog!  Follow me there for updates about posts, outfits and the best of fashion and other things that tickle my fancy.  Follow me @Chrysanthemmumm



Comments

  1. Gorgeous place and your outfit is so beautiful :) Btw, I enjoy reading your blog! and I hope maybe you might enjoy mine as it's a fashion blog like yours :)

    www.laluafashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Polka Dot Queen

Dark Vibes