The Feeling of Summer by Wildfox Couture~

Summer is upon us! The weather is already starting to warm up, skirts are getting shorter, spaghetti straps are in and tights are a thing of the past winter!
While conducting some research at work (and a little of personal shopping) I came across Wildfox Couture's gorgeous summer look book for this summer.

The collection is based around a 70s NY Hampton beach house and the essentials for any beach week. I've book marked some of my favourites to share here with you.  They've released a nice portion of the collection a few weeks ago but more will be available as the summer months roll out.  ~~Enjoy~~


















Personal note: I'm dying to get my hands on that crab sweatshirt!!

-Kristina

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Artist Thursdays: Stephanie Pepper

Dark Vibes