Spring Sprung

SPRING IS FINALLY HERE!!!
I was home in New Hampshire over the weekend and while I was there I brought back ALL of my spring and summer clothes! It really surprised me when I saw how many dresses I actually have!
Since today was in the 70s I went ahead and wore my polka-dot dress!



I got this dress a few years ago now with the intension for it to be my "Valentine's day outfit" I remember wearing it on Valentines day but I also remembering it being really cold and having to wear tights with this. It's finally warm enough now that I don't need those darn tights! Felt good to have bare legs and flats.  While my legs are still pale from the long winter, they will have their olive glow soon enough






Looking forward to having more days like these!

-Kristina

Dress: Forever21 (similar 1 2)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polka Dot Queen

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Deck the Halls!