Artist Thursdays: Valentino

Valentino's Pre Fall 2015 was nothing short of genius, as usual.  I am pretty bias because I think Valentino can do no wrong these days.

Valentino started designing back in the early 60's intially just for women. He opened his own fashion house in Rome and poured out new designs and looks that were feminine and showed off their best qualities.

His house has always been creative and innovative and each season always leaves me floored. From RTW to couture, they do it all.  I've pulled some of my personal favourite looks from Pre Fall 15 and a Menswear looks I'd pair them up with.  Enjoy the magnificent beauty and if you care to see more check out style.com

 
 


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

David Bowie: Fashion Icon, Rock Legend

Artist Thursdays: Stephanie Pepper

Dark Vibes